Website accessibility statement
Formas is responsible for this website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our site. Here, we describe how formas.se complies with the Swedish Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services, we list known accessibility issues, and we explain how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is the website?
This website is partially compliant with the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services.
What can you do if you can’t use parts of the site?
If you need information from formas.se in any other format, such as accessible PDF, large text size, easy-to-read, audio recording or braille, you can contact us.
You can contact us in the following ways:
Report problems with website accessibility
We constantly strive to improve the accessibility of our website. If you notice issues that are not described on this page, or if you believe that we do not meet the requirements of the law, you can contact us to let us know the problem exists.
The Agency for Digital Government is the regulatory agency responsible for oversight concerning the accessibility act. If you are not satisfied with how we process your comments, you can contact the Agency for Digital Government with your complaint.
Technical information about website accessibility
This website is partially compliant with level AA of the standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version 2.1. The content that is not accessible is described below.
Problems for individuals with impaired vision or blindness
- WCAG 1.2.3 (A) and 1.2.5 (AA): There is no audio description of video recordings or other alternatives.
- WCAG 1.1.1 (A): There is no description for any content that is not text. This means that your accessibility aid cannot identify the title of the YouTube videos that appear on the website.
- WCAG 2.4.3 (A): The tabbing order is not logical when you navigate sequentially through our pages.
- WCAG 1.3.1 (A): Some information is missing from the computer code about the role of the different elements of a page. On the website, pagination is not wrapped in a <nav> (navigation) element, which means that your accessibility aid cannot correctly identify navigation menus.
- WCAG 4.1.3 (AA): Accessibility aids cannot display messages that are not in focus. This means that your search suggestions cannot be read aloud when you use the site’s search function, and that you need to actively leave the search box to have the results read aloud.
Our goal is for formas.se to not present any accessibility issues, and we are actively working on fixing those found on the website.
How we tested the website
- An external tester carried out an independent review of formas.se.
The latest assessment was made on 19 December 2019.
- The website was published on 12 February 2019.
- This statement was last updated on 2 March 2021.