ERA-Net ICT Agri announce funding for research projects that enable digital technology solutions for a transition towards more sustainable and resilient agri-food systems. Formas participate with 875 000 Euro during the years 2021 – 2023 in this call.
Scope of the call
Development and integration of new digital technologies for precision agriculture/smart farming, logistics, food processing, supply chain management, traceability and business transaction. The digital integration should also favour transparency and traceability for all stakeholders, from farmers all way to consumers, politicians and decision makers.
The main applicant and co-applicants must have doctoral degrees. Grants can be given to researchers at Swedish universities, university colleges or research institutes.
Application and call text
- Call text and application forms External link. are available at ICT Agri
- National regulations (pdf) , 198.8 kB.
- More information about the call External link..
- Questions regarding the call and application procedure, please contact the call secretariat:: ICT-AGRI-FOODemail@example.com
- Questions regarding national regulations (pdf) , 198.8 kB., please contact Jessica Ekström or Britta Fängström.