BiodivERsA announce an international call for research proposals on “Biodiversity and Climate Change”. Formas participates in the call with 2 500 000 euro for the years 2021-2023.
The call will address the four following (non-exclusive) priorities:
- Consequences of climate change on biodiversity and nature’s contributions to people
- Climate-biodiversity feedback processes
- Potential of nature-based solutions for mitigating and adapting to climate change
- Synergies and trade-offs between policies on biodiversity, climate and other relevant sectors, and the role of agents of change
The main applicant and co-applicants must have doctoral degrees. Grants can be given to researchers at Swedish universities, university colleges or research institutes.
- More information about the call.
- For general information on the call, please contact “Call secretariat”: Céline Billière, email@example.com
- For technical questions regarding the submission, please contact the EPSS technical helpdesk: Taavi Tiirik, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For specific questions related to the criteria and rules of Formas, please see National rules Formas (pdf) or consult: Sandro Caruso.